Normality is a paved road: It’s comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.
Dear child, Gyda. You are not gone because you are always in my heart. They say that a man must love his sons more, but a man can be jealous of his sons, and his daughter can always be the light in his life. I know very well that you are with the Gods. But I will wait here awhile. And if you want to come and talk to me, then come and talk, and I will gently stroke your long and beautiful hair once again with my peasant hands.
If you look at the names of the images for each specialization on the new website it reveals the new specializations. There's even an option for Mages to become necromancers. - I'm just trying to spread the word.
Ah yes, thank you so much for this information!
So then, as specialization goes, as far as image names. The gold ones, being the ones revealed and having information on them
- Knight Enchanter
- Rift Mage
Reblogging this since the leaked specialization names subject came up again.
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.
Get up and leave // E.E (via lindsaylately)
My fellow gentlemen, take a hint or two from this.